Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Long Time No Post

I know, I know.. It's been over a week since I've posted - shame on me! We've been just having a good 'ol time.

Gabriella is doing great. She's changing daily it seems. Her hair is really filling in, her teeth are getting bigger, she's rolling all over and starting to really support herself when you sit her up. I suspect she'll be able to sit on her own within the next couple of weeks, if not sooner.

She enjoys cereal, bananas, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots and green beans. We still have yet to try pears, peaches, apples and peas, but I suspect she'll like them as she doesn't seem to be picky(at least not yet).

She's a good traveller and accompanies me somewhere almost every day. We go shopping, meet people for lunch, etc. As long as I get home in time for her afternoon nap, all is well.

Here are a couple of recent pictures.



7 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so adorable and looks so glad to home.

Ginger

Anonymous said...

great pics!

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

If she's anything like mine, she'll eat very well until 18 months or so. We are now in the land of cheerios, pb&j, and chicken nuggets ONLY!

Enjoy it while it lasts!

She's adorable!!!!!

Andrea said...

She is sooooo cute! Being home has done her a world of good! Love that smile!

Lisa said...

Look at her hair grow! What a cutie! She looks sooo happy.

Melissa said...

I love it. She is too cute for words.

Kim said...

I LOVE that smile! It must be great to wake up to that every day!