Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What???? That Scale Can't Be Right!!

Gabriella has been pulling the scale out from under the bathroom cabinet and standing on it lately. I think it's just so funny how much they pick up. She must see daddy standing on it because I weigh before my shower and that's while she is napping, so she didn't know what to do from watching me. This morning I was in the kitchen and came in to check on her and found her standing on it. Of course, I ran for the camera!



I think all my weight is in my belly, wouldn't you agree?



Maybe if I squat down, it will read lower.



I'm multitasking - reading while driving my car. Where's my phone???


Now, I'm eating while driving. Hey, everyone does it, right?



13 comments:

Kerry said...

Baby girl, I've tried all those tricks on the scale, and none of them make me weigh less. Sorry to break the bad news to you. ;-)

Kim said...

She has the cutest clothes. And I'm not sure I've seen her in the same thing twice!!

JuJu - said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!

I'm going to try the squat down method tomorrow!

Your Secret Blog Pal

Bobbi said...

Ok, she has got to be told that diaper nees to come off!! It adds at least a pound. Oh, and the pants!!

Oh, and I can eat, talk on the phone, read, answer one million questions, prep a bottle and drive at the same time. Glad to see she is practicing for being a mommy!

Anonymous said...

Al - Funny scale pics :-)

Love the multi-tasking ones too. Hey, she also needs some make-up to apply if she's really going to multi-task :-o

XXX,
Auntie S

Bekah said...

she is too cute. i love the squat down method as well. :)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

The scale is a riot. We have one, but don't use it. Savannah stands on it to make herself taller.

So, you have a highly efficient baby--driving, talking, eating, and reading! She will be a success!

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are too cute. I love the scale pictures :)

-Tara

Well-heeled mom said...

Scale? What is this "scale" that you speak of? Should I have one?

Melissa said...

She is learning early. Very cute. My kids get on the scale too.

Princess D said...

Hi,

It's been awhile but I wanted to say Hi and Gabi is cuter than ever. I think Dani and I are coming to Guatoberfest. So excited to meet you. Working on hubby but don't know if he will be able to come or not.
Hugs,
D

Lori and Robby said...

I love how she covers up some of the numbers on the scale with her toes -- I do that too! :)