Sunday, February 18, 2007

She already knows how to share....

Gabriella had a little cold and she was more than happy to share with mommy. Only, for mommy it wasn't such a little cold. I was in bed the entire day Saturday. Thank goodness it was a weekend and daddy was here to take care of Gabriella. I don't have any idea what I would have done otherwise. I feel better today as far as tiredness/achiness, but am stuffed up and can't taste a thing!

So... only one picture taken all weekend. Just ignore how awful I look and concentrate on the cute one in pink!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey you!!!--I hope you feel better!!! Now listen-- I wish I looked half that good sick--ooh if I were to take a pic it is not a pretty sight!!! I really hope you feel better soon--it is hard to take care of a little one when you are sick--I wish I lived closer I would come and get her and her and Emma could have so much fun!!! I hope you feel better soon!!! :o)

JuJu - said...

Poor Momma - I am feelin your pain - had that same junk - they told me it was the flu!!!I think you look great - and hey - that baby girl is GORGEOUS!!!!

JUlia:)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I know exactly how you feel. Been there all last week!!

Ellie said...

I am so there with you... What is even worse than being sick... Being sick adn tring to sell your house... Can't lay around in bed... Everything has to be perfect, and ready to leave in a minutes notice...

BUT, needless to say... You both look AMAZING HAPPY... AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

HUGS

Bekah said...

That is the most precious little smile on her sweet face. Hope you have a great week.

nikki said...

You look great in that picture.
Glad you are feeling a little better. Sending you some blogger
{{ chicken soup}}

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Hope you two are feeling better. They love to share what you don't want. Savannah tries to put her teether in my mouth when she doesn't want it anymore.

The Cook said...

I hope you feel better really soon. I love the sleeping pictures.