Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hodgepodge, Catchup with Pictures

I haven't posted for several days, so I have lots of pictures to catch up on. Hang on, this post is long!!

Fun with paper towels.




Yes, she just has pajama bottoms on. I ran out of tops(some sets are two bottoms and one top), so she went to bed with just bottoms. Needless to say, I did laundry the next day. The child has enough clothes that I'd probably never have to do her laundry again, but she runs out of PJs and that's when I know it's time to wash her clothes.


Grandma always has such fun purses!



Ooooh, you never know what's in there!


Aha, the credit cards!!!














I'm outta here! Let's go shopping!













Come on, what are you waiting on??













All that shopping wore me out. I think I'll lay my head down for a minute.





























Another day, another shopping opportunity.

What do you mean we're not going again???


Oh, we can go for a wagon ride instead??? OK! As long as I can bring my purse.







Kera doing her balancing act on the crib. She's thinking of running away and joining the circus.


And, oh Bing... Rather than post this on his blog, I'll put them here since it involves Gabriella. He really likes to try to steal Gabriella's food right off her tray. It doesn't help that she often drops food down to him so he knows what's up there. Who says you need a dog to clean up the scraps on the floor? And of course, I was cracking up and taking pictures instead of beating him down like I should have. How bad of a mommy am I? Honestly, the poor child gets enough of the cat hair from the house, that what's a little paw on her tray?



Got it!



Mommy, he's funny! Gabriella just cracks up when Bing does this. Notice that mommy moved the food further from the edge.


No problem, he's got loooong legs.



Studying that green bean.



Notice this next picture. She's dropping the food down to him. And she's looking at me like that because she knows she isn't supposed to.



So, now he's going to try from the other side.



Score!



Grrrrr. OK, mommy, enough. Get this kitty cat (or ki ca as she says) outta here!


Speaking of hair, anybody have one of those Roombas or Scoobas? Do you love it? Worth the splurge? There's no way I can keep up with 3 long-haired cats.

18 comments:

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I love seeing new pictures of Gabriella they are always so entertaining. Bing is entertaining as well.

I love that red dress she is wearing!

So you love your Roomba? Maybe I should invest in one. Both of my Dalmatians shed a lot. Ten minutes after I am done cleaning I can see hair on the floor agian. Can you send me the info on which one you have scarroll@nc.rr.com.

Thanks,

Sharon

Kim said...

Miss G and her purses crack me up!! I absolutley love it. And of course you have to take your purse on a wagon ride - you never know what you might need!!

DH and I are both laughing over Bing and the food. Our cat would do the same thing if he could reach!! Love it!!!

Melissa said...

All right now, you should see if they are making another film like Meet the Fockers and then put Bing up for the roll of their new cat. He is talented.

Bekah said...

I love her sweet smile and how her nose scrunches up...so adorable. That red dress is BEAUTIFUL. Your cat is hilarious....very persistent.

Michelle Smiles said...

Bing cracks me up! G is beautiful (can't wait to meet her in October). And I've always wondered about the roombas too.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Love the red dress!

So funny about the PJ's. I just bought a bunch because that is what I would run out of too (I also have enough for her to wear not to do laundry until she grows out of 12 month clothes--but don't tell my husband I said that)! Glad Gabriella knows early about the importance of shopping! Ha Ha!

The Bing pictures are priceless. Fudgie just climbs right up too. Savannah find cat hair on the floor and gives it to me. We are so lucky she isn't allergic.

I bought the "imitation" Roomba on ebay and it doesn't work at all. It only picks up superficial things and bumps into the furniture. I got mine like 5 years ago. Maybe they are better now. My Electrolux is the ONLY thing that works. Get a cleaning service--it helps a lot! I vacuum multiple times a day, but at least you know the entire house is getting a good one once a week!

Our Family of 5 said...

She is a doll! I love the pictures of the cat! Too Funny!

Crystal said...

oooh my goooddnesss!!! Alleen you have to enter those pictures of Bing in a contest!!!!!!!!! He would win hands down!!!!!! That is just sooo sooo funny!!!!!!!! I am just cracking up about it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love our kitty Charlie but he doesn't have half the personality Bing has--I really think Bing is half human!!! :O)

Gabriella is sooo pretty with her little red dress and her pocketbook oooh I just love it and the red one in the last photos oooh I love love love that one!!!!!

Thank you for all of pics-- You do know you just spoiled us right? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)

Andrea said...

Wow-that red dress is amazing. She's gorgeous in everything, but red is definitely her "signature color" :)

LOVE the Bing pictures! I know my cat, Little is going to do the same thing!! Super funny. You definitely need to find a contest to enter him in. He's hilarious!!

Amy said...

Bing is too funny, that is so nice Gabriella is sharing her food-lol. I've heard the Roomba's are not worth the money, don't clean as well as they claim but who knows. Gabriella cracks me up with the purses. I love the red dress, looks Guatemalan, is it?

Anonymous said...

Al, loved the G and Bing dining pics. I could just see her... "two for me...one for you. Two for me...one for you." :-)

XXX,
Auntie S

Ellie said...

I love seeing her pictures... She has the biggest smile! And love those dimples!!!!

Now off to shopping... I think I see a COACH in her future!

HUGS

Lori and Robby said...

I love that she grabs a purse and heads for the door... there's always shopping to do!

I remember reading a while back that you were going to have your blog turned into a book... What company did you use? I want to do the same thing when we get home.

lori_beth27@yahoo.com

Candy said...

I LOVE IT...saw your comment on carries blog about the protein of Red and Black beans and I am going to try that on Kya Blu tomorrow...Great Idea I was needing to Mix up her menu a bit...Thanks...

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Miss G and Bing are priceless. Love them!

-Tara

Shannon said...

Bing is HILARIOUS!!! I love it!! That is SO something Dante' will do to Analise. I know it!!

Baby girl always looks so cute when she hangs out in the laundry basket!!

nikki said...

Gabriella is just so cute with her purse!!!
And bing is just hilarious, I need to go on his blog more!!!

Lorri Fricks said...

Alleen, fellow FTC'er Lorri Fricks here. I love your blog. Very cute and funny. Gabriella looks like a very sweet little girl. I love her Guate dress. Would you mind if I showed the picture to someone here locally who is going to Guate soon, so she could get something similar for my Molly? It is just adorable and really want to get Molly a bigger one, she outgrew the 2 i got very quickly. Do you remember where you got it? Also, I have to ask, is Bing a Ragdoll kitty? He looks very similar to a cat I had who was a ragdoll. They make great kitty's!
Lorri
rocketdawg@mac,com