Thursday, January 17, 2008

Blogger Buddy Meet-Up


Today, Gabriella and I went to Downtown Disney to meet up with Savannah and her mommy and daddy who are in town at Disney. Rich ran the full Disney marathon this past weekend - yahoooooo!!! The weather was pretty icky today, but we made the most of it.

Savannah was a sleepy girl(she didn't sleep until her usual noon) and so this is the only pic I got with everyone in it. I think they got a few pics of the girls, so I'll wait to hopefully get those.


I let Gabriella play a little outside of Lego World until she started running off. She was having fun playing peek-a-boo with Savannah's mommy.






Hmmmm, maybe she's on the other side of the wall.....


6 comments:

Kim said...

How jealous am I???? I'm glad you guys were able to hook up!!

JuJu - said...

cool pics - hanging out with some pretty cool people:)

Have a super weekend:)

Our Family of 5 said...

Awesome! Looks like fun!

nikki said...

Looks like sooooo much fun!!!!!!

The Cook said...

I am jelous...looks like lots of fun. You even got Gabby into the stroller :) I love that spunk muffin.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Cute photos! Thanks for meeting us. We had so much fun! It was great to see you. Thanks again. Sorry Savannah wasn't better company, but Sleeping Beauty caught up on her sleep all day and then was perky from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. Then on Friday she was sick--poor baby--she had a stomach virus or she ate something that disagreed with her, but she bounced back quickly and then was lively on the plane!