Saturday, May 03, 2008

Photo Session Anyone?

My friend Connie who took the pics of Miss G in my previous post is in the portfolio-building stage and would love some subjects to take pictures of.

Here is her website:

http://www.connierphotography.com/

She mentioned to me that she would love to get together with people who might be interested and take pictures at Leu Gardens here in town. Next week would be a good time or on a weekend(so she can leave her little one at home with someone). It would be preferable to do it soon before it gets too hot.

If anyone local might be interested, let me know.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

wish i lived close by. those pics were great

Lori and Robby said...

Oh my goodness -- those pictures are gorgeous! Love them all!

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

I soooo wish I lived near you...I'd be there in a minute!

Corey said...

i GOT SUBJECTS...iM in town! Sign me up

Maria and Family said...

I wish we were closer..she is very talented. Doesnt hurt that Gabriella is so darn beautiful either ;)
Maria

Shelby said...

OOOOO I would love to... are we close enough??