Friday, March 07, 2008

FFF - Theme is One Year Ago

The theme Sarah has chosen this week is One Year Ago. So, here are a couple of pics taken a year ago this week. I went back and looked at my post and a year ago we were dealing with the stomach bug. Oh gosh how I remember that. Worst I've felt in a long, long time!! So, let's hope we don't repeat that part of a year ago! Especially since we have Ferdy's mom coming into town tomorrow, his sister later in the week and the big birthday bash is a week from tomorrow. Somebody tell me how my baby is about to turn two??? Other than the tantrums, I can't believe it.


7 comments:

Melissa said...

wow, the big 2. isnt it amazing how fast if flies.

JuJu - said...

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH - seems like yesterday!

She is growing up fast - they all are -

wish I knew the cure for that;)

Enjoy all of your family and hope that the birthday is a blast:)

Sarah said...

Look how tiny your Gabriella was! Oh my gosh! Still so beautiful, just such a little baby! They grow up so fast!

Farrah said...

she looks so little and chubby...

Awe how sweet is that baby...

I'm hoping we make it next week!

Amy S. said...

You know Aleen??? ...Our Ms G..has not realy changed to much...she just got a little longer..thats good because you can enjoy her a longer time as a baby. They just don't stay babys to long. grrr!

Love and Hugs..

Our Family of 5 said...

2 already? My gosh I can't believe how much she has changed. She is such a doll! Miss Personality!

veggiemom said...

Wow has she grown!
Kerri and Ruby