Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Fun

This weekend was such nice weather. So, on Saturday, Gabriella and I went to an art festival.


Here she is on the way. Miss G just loves riding in the car(weird I know!). She now sometimes asks to go in the car. I guess she's giving me hints that she is bored in the house.


















Checking out the quack quacks.





She loves getting out my hair dryer and brush and "drying" her hair. She makes the sound effects and everything. This morning, she even had to wear my shoes.







Today, we went to a birthday party at Monkey Joe's for one of our Guatetot friends Hannah, who turned four. Out of the blue lately, she keeps saying "pizza", "cake" over and over. So, she was quite happy today to have pizza and cake!


I didn't get any pics of Gabriella jumping or sliding since it was just me and she is nearly impossible to keep in check. So, here she is modeling her new sunglasses she got in her goody bag. Boy, was she thrilled to see those!







14 comments:

NoJo said...

what a little doll!

I'm new. I found your blog while looking for good blogs to read. hopefully you can stop by mine sometime. it's not nearly as pretty as yours, though.

Melissa said...

love how she pretend plays. just precious.

veggiemom said...

She is just too cute for words!
Kerri and Ruby

Michelle Smiles said...

So cute that she likes having her hair done. If I blow dry Sabrina's hair, she hunkers down and either ends up flat on the floor or tries to run away.

Lori said...

She's sooo cute!!! Sonja loooooves going for a ride in the car! If I'm just moving the van two feet or from one side of the yard to the other - look out! She's gotta ride!!

Kim said...

Don't you love the imitation? (at least when it's something you are ok with them imitating!!) Miss G and her sunglasses are too cute!!!

Amy said...

she is such a doll baby, those dimples are so cute. Isabella and Gabrielle are into the hair dryer too.

Ellie said...

Little Miss Sunshine...

Love the pictures~ I just bought that shirt in the last picture for Angelena~

So CUTE

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Miss G is all about some accessories, isn't she? Mackenzie likes to play with the hairdryer too, unfortunately she usually ends up wacking herself in the head while doin so.

Our Family of 5 said...

The girls knows how to accessorize!! Them dimples make me smile everytime I see her pictures!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

She looks adorable in the car. Love the hat and sunglasses she is sporting and of course her outfits are always so fashionable. We have similar tastes. It would be fun to go on a shopping spree together at the outlets! Our next trip to FL--that will be the plan!

She is a little Mommy with her hair! How cute!

I so know what you mean about not being able to get photos when you are chasing, swinging, sliding, etc.

nikki said...

Don't you just love how they immitate. Sooo cute!!!
Liv is saying "pizza" also, funny the words that they come out with.

Love her in those sunglasses.

Nan and Dan said...

she is just so adorable!

Tricia said...

Hi Alleen - I have a picture of Sofia on my blog that looks a LOT like Miss G!

Check it out!